Physicians and Nurses present complex immigration natters which require the keen focus and attention to up to date regulatory and administrative developments that the immigration attorneys at David Wolfe Leopold & Associates provide.
Our firm has assisted numerous physicians in their US immigration matters including:
- Waivers of the J-1 two year foreign residence requirement;
- H and O visa processing;
- Labor Certifications and National Interest Waivers for permanent immigration; and
- Immigrant petitions based on Extraordinary Ability.
We advise our physician clients on licensing, and present cohesive strategies which streamline and simplify a physician's continued ability to learn, work and reside in the United States.
Our firm advises and assists in the certification, licensing and immigration processes required for foreign trained nurses, including:
- Commission of Foreign Graduates of Nursing Schools (CGFNS) certification
- NCLEX examination
- H-1C and H-1B processing; and
- Visa Screen
To schedule a consultation with an immigration attorney call (216) 696-4676 or fill out our U.S. immigration consultation request form. We'll schedule a mutually convenient time for you to meet with an immigration attorney to review your legal options.