We are passionate about family unity and work hard to help keep American families together. We aggressively advocate for and represent clients in all family-based immigration matters, including:
- Green card applications for spouses, parents, children and other family members of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents;
- K visas for non-citizen fiancés and spouses;
- Removal of conditions on lawful permanent residence;
- Provisional unlawful presence waivers for undocumented spouses, children and parents of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents; and
- Waivers of inadmissibility, including fraud, criminal convictions or activity, and prior deportation/removal.
We focus on the successful resolution of routine and complex family-based immigration matters in the U.S. and before U.S. consulates and embassies overseas. The immigration attorneys at David Wolfe Leopold & Associates are qualified to advise you on all aspects of family-based immigration, including case strategy, specific eligibility requirements and expected processing times.
To schedule a consultation with an immigration attorney, call (216) 696-4676 or fill out our U.S. immigration consultation request form
. We'll schedule you to meet with an immigration attorney to review your legal options.